We are coming to Whangārei for the first time ever! This concert at Christ Church on the Regent will feature new repertoire, a few new faces, our signature enthusiasm and energy, and high quality choral singing.
Our 55 young singers come together from all around Aotearoa, including one from Northland, and will perform songs from New Zealand and the Pacific, kapa haka, and a wide range of music from the choral canon.
This will be our first concert of 2022 as we build up to (fingers-crossed) a trip to Australia and other parts of New Zealand later in the year. Tickets are limited due to government requirements, so get in quick. We’d hate for you to miss out!
There will be no door sales.
“The audience was enthralled and totally absorbed in everything they heard and saw, from start to finish. … Little wonder that the audience was on its feet at the end in a prolonged standing ovation in appreciation of a superb concert where all the singers continually projected the pleasure they gained from singing and sharing this with an appreciative audience.” – Hawke’s Bay Today
Keeping everyone safe
- Audience will be required to prove proof of vaccination upon entry to the church
- Our choir and staff are fully vaccinated
- There will be restricted audience numbers if Northland is in the Red level of the Protection Framework
- Bubbles will be spatially distanced
- Audience will be required to wear masks
- If you have any specific questions around our commitment to keep our choir and audience safe, feel free to email email@example.com – Please note our office will be closed over the Christmas period